Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter's Kiss by Jennifer Echols and Catherine Hapka

I am so very excited! I just won this book from Jennifer Echols' website. So look for a review very soon.
The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols 


The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols

Hayden and Nick used to be a hot item, but their brief affair ended with a highly publicized breakup. Now the two are "just friends," excluding the occasional flirtation.

When Hayden wins the girls' division of a local snowboarding competition, Nick is unimpressed, claiming that Hayden wouldn't have a chance against a guy. Hayden calls Nick's bluff and challenges him to a head-to-head boarding contest. Their mutual friends quickly take sides, the girls on Hayden's and the boys on Nick's, making for an all-out battle of the sexes. This friendly competition is bound to get heated—and they might end up igniting some old flames



The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Catherine Hapka


Lexi's feeling a little holidazed this winter....

Lexi's been going out with Cameron for way too long. Sure, he's a nice guy, but there's a spark missing between them. So she comes up with the perfect plan: get him to fall for another girl so she'll be free -- and guilt-free, too.
But when Lexi sees Cameron looking awfully cozy with Jaylene, her heart melts, especially when her budding psychologist best friend tells her that once a new couple has gone out a dozen times, their relationship is pretty much set. Cameron's twelfth date with Jaylene -- the Christmas Ball -- is coming up. Can Lexi find a way to rekindle her relationship with Cameron in the (saint) nick of time? 

Description of books taken from the publisher's website. 

These two books sound absolutely awesome! I look forward to reading this because it just sounds so good. Jennifer Echols is one of my favorite contemporary YA authors. Her writing is just so good. My favorite of her books is Going Too Far.  If you have not read it yet you should. You're really missing out.  I am also looking forward to reading something by Catherine Hapka, I've never read anything by her so I look forward to reading a book by a new author.

Winter's Kiss comes out next week. You should go out and get it because it really sounds like a great book to cozy up with.

Happy Reading!
Stephenie



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning this, I saw the pb at Barnes & Noble today, it looks really cool. The Ex-Games is such a fun book, it's one of my fav Jennifer Echols romcoms, although I thought Nick was a bit of a butt head, honestly. But I guess that's all part of the fun! The other one sounds cute too, look forward to hearing what you think!

Stephenie said...

Thanks Fred! I just happened to be on the right networking site at the right time. :D I did get an email from Ms. Echols. I might have squeeled a bit.

Post a Comment

I love comments, they are as important to my blog as my own posts. Please just keep in mind to be kind, respectful and no spam!

Thanks again for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Wish Maker kit by Irene Alexeeva