Monday, December 26, 2011

I got a Kindle Fire!

Wow! Is all I can think of. I absolutely love it. I told my mother in law I wanted a Kindle and she got me a Kindle Fire. I've been playing with it all day and I absolutely am in book heaven with it. It's so neat and gadgety. I can keep up with twitter, Good Reads, book bloggers and book vloggers. It's that awesome! I'm so thankful that I have such and amazing extended family in my in-laws. They truly feel like family and that feels pretty special.

My Kindle Fire wasn't the best part of my Christmas but it was my favorite gift that I received. I didn't have one, I just had a Kindle app on my cell phone so this was wonderful for me. 

I hope everyone had an wonderful Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, or whatever holiday that you may celebrate. I hope it was filled with lots of joy and love.

Happy Reading!
Stephenie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they are as important to my blog as my own posts. Please just keep in mind to be kind, respectful and no spam!

Thanks again for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Wish Maker kit by Irene Alexeeva