Monday, December 19, 2011

My Review Policy

I am a new book blogger and I would love to read your book! I have a kindle so I don't mind e-books but I love a book in hand too.  I mainly read YA fiction but send me a synopsis of the book and if the it sparks an interest, I would love to read it.

Genres of YA and Chick-Lit fiction I love to read:

  • Dystopian
  • Paranormal
  • Contemporary
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Romance
  • Urban-Fantasy
I started this blog because I have read so many great books and I hope to inspire others to read too. I write honest reviews based on how I feel about the book.  If you do not want an honest review, then please do not ask me to review.   In my reviews I thank the author/publishing company that furnished the book for review.   To keep my reviews unbiased, I treat all books equally.


If I do not feel that I can rate a book at least a “C″, I will contact you and let you know if you still wish me to publish my review.

Please contact me at stepheniethomas (at) gmail (.) com to inquire about me reviewing your book on my blog.  I also review on Goodreads and I am working on making a youtube channel that I can do a vlog on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they are as important to my blog as my own posts. Please just keep in mind to be kind, respectful and no spam!

Thanks again for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Wish Maker kit by Irene Alexeeva