Monday, April 16, 2012

Where have I been?

I just looked on here and realize my last post was two weeks ago.  Can I tell you what began two weeks ago? BASEBALL SEASON DID! I have three boys and two of them play baseball, so that is where I am like all the I need to get time. I'm reading of course because I take my kindle or a book with me but I just haven't figured a way to blog more. I'm going to make more of an effort though. I have a few reviews I am working on so keep your eyes out for them!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Dalene @ A Date with a Book said...

Good luck! If you find a solution let me know. I'm currently in soccer season (coaching myself) and trying to balance it all! I know scheduling posts helps me. Maybe that will help a little.

emaginette said...

Make sure we hear about they're trophies. I love that stuff. :-)

Stephenie said...

Dalene I know, it's such a struggle. I'm going to try to schedule posts like you mentioned when I have the time because I do have some time, not a whole lot but a little. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Stephenie said...

Emaginette absolutely! I can tell you today last night my oldest who is 10 hit a triple! If he had ran faster might have been a homerun! He got the game ball. And middle son hit a double, might have been a triple if the kid in front of him had kept running. :) The soon to be 2 year old is pretty sure he wants to play in two years when he is old enough!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Awww shame there is no free wifi there.

Post a Comment

I love comments, they are as important to my blog as my own posts. Please just keep in mind to be kind, respectful and no spam!

Thanks again for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Wish Maker kit by Irene Alexeeva