Saturday, February 11, 2012

On My Wishlist (#1)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where we list all the books we desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.


This week on my wish list is Divergent by Veronica Roth.  I know, I know. You can hardly believe that I haven't read it but I haven't and I want to! :) It sounds amazing and everyone absolutely loves it.  What's on your wish list this week?


Happy Reading Y'all!
Stephenie

3 comments:

Bookluvr Mindy said...

This book is AWESOME! Nice pick.


Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
bookluvrmindy

Stephenie said...

Thank you Mindy! I will have to head to your blog to take a look at your blog! :D

Beauty -N- Bolts said...

THIS book is sooooo amazing!!!! =)
Good Pick. Amazing book. Read it ;)

Post a Comment

I love comments, they are as important to my blog as my own posts. Please just keep in mind to be kind, respectful and no spam!

Thanks again for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Wish Maker kit by Irene Alexeeva